- Developed to meet and exceed the demands demands of current and future aircraft platforms
- Meets the performance requirements of the following aircraft: Eurofighter Typhoon, Gripen, Rafael, Hawk, F15, F16, F18, F22 and F35 (JSF) as well as all major transport aircraft and helicopter platforms.
- Dynamic face seal automatically adjusts under high Gz
- Seals comfortably on the pilot’s face at forces in excess of 9Gz (onset of 6G/s-1 and PBA at 72mm/Hg)
- Proven to assist in overcoming the effect of GLOC
- Low breathing resistance reduces physiological burden
- Fully flight qualified – certification for wind blast (600 knots) and rapid decompression (+60,000ft)
- Multi-helmet compatible
- Integrates with HMDs including JHMCS, Top Owl and systems used on F35, Typhoon and Gripen
- Single handed donning and doffing in flight
- Smaller mask cavity results in reduced CO2?build up
- Lowest mass 9Gz oxygen mask in the world
The Advanced Dynamic Oxygen Mask (ADOM9G) is the lowest mass 9Gz aircrew oxygen mask in the world. It seals comfortably on the pilot’s face at forces up to 9Gz with onset rates of 6G/s-1?and with PBA at 72mm/Hg
ADOM9G was designed and developed to meet and exceed the demands of current and future aircraft platforms including Eurofighter Typhoon, Gripen, Rafael, Hawk, F15, F16, F18, F22 and F35 (JSF) as well as all major transport aircraft and helicopter platforms.
The renowned?oxygen mask?is fully flight qualified with certification for wind blast protection at 600 knots and explosive decompression at altitudes in excess of 60,000ft.
The ADOM9G is multi-helmet compatible providing optimum integration with today’s modern helmet mounted displays (HMDs), including Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), Top Owl and the HMD systems used on F35, Typhoon and Gripen
The O2?mask allows for single handed donning and doffing during flight and features a smaller mask cavity resulting in reduced CO2 build up.
ADOM9Gis proven to assist in overcoming the effect of GLOC. Low breathing resistance reduces the physiological burden placed on aircrew during extended flight and/or combat operations.
The oxygen?mask features an entirely unique bellows system, which helps to prevent mask slippage under Gz. A dynamic face seal automatically adjusts under high Gz, keeping the mask in place on the aircrew’s face.