CBRN Tactical Mask
- The world’s only fully qualified and in production 9Gz capable CBRN mask
- No aircraft modifications required
- Developed to meet and exceed demands of current and future aircraft platforms
- Designed for use on Eurofighter Typhoon, Gripen, Rafael, Hawk, F15, F16, F18, F22 and F35 (JSF) as well as all major transport aircraft and helicopter platforms.
- Built around the renowned
- Proven to assist in overcoming the effect of GLOC
- Complies with emergency egress requirements
- Fully flight qualified – certification for wind blast (600 knots) and explosive decompression (+60,000ft)
- Unique adjustable articulating visor for optimum eye relief with all popular HMDs and NVGs
- In excess of 16 hours of protection – Aircrew protected from moment equipment is donned
- Seals comfortably on pilot’s face at forces up to 9Gz (onset of 6G/s-1 and PBA 72mm/Hg)
- Very low breathing resistance reduces physiological burden during combat and extended flight operations
- Vastly superior comfort and low mass whilst increasing helmet stability at high Gz
- Multi helmet compatible
- Features ‘rip away’ system for emergency access to wearer’s face
The CBRN Tactical Mask aircrew respirator was developed to meet and exceed the demands of current and future aircraft platforms including Eurofighter Typhoon, Gripen, Rafael, Hawk, F15, F16, F18, F22 and F35 (JSF) as well as all major transport aircraft and helicopter platforms – No aircraft modifications required and multi helmet compatible.
Built around the , which is proven to assist in overcoming the effect of GLOC, the CBRN Tactical Mask is the only fully qualified and in production 9Gz capable CBRN aircrew mask.
A unique articulating visor allows the aircrew to make the necessary adjustments for optimum eye relief with today’s modern helmet mounted displays (HMDs), including Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), Top Owl and the HMD systems used on F35, Typhoon and Gripen.
With certification for wind blast protection at 600 knots and explosive decompression at altitudes in excess of 60,000ft, the CBRN Tactical Mask meets the escape requirements of the world’s latest fighter aircraft. Customer trials have demonstrated CBRN Tactical Mask’s ability to seal comfortably on the pilots face at forces up to 9Gz with onset rates of 6G/s-1 and with PBA at 72mm/Hg.
The system provides in excess of 16 hours of protection, with the wearer protected from the moment the equipment is donned. Designed to offer significantly reduced breathing resistance, the system dramatically reduces the physiological burden placed on aircrew during combat and extended flight operations.
Available 5 sizes of impermeable hood with an anti mist facility, theNBC respirator offers superb levels of comfort and fit. The system also features ‘rip away’ access for emergency access to the wearer’s face.